- Duration 8 min 02 sec Go to the genre: Andrzej Panufnik | Life and Oeuvre A short impression on the life and oeuvre of Andrzej Panufnik
- Duration 18 min 51 sec Go to the genre: Symphony No. 10 | Andrzej Panufnik | Andrzej Panufnik Collection Andrzej Panufnik conducts his last symphony during the 1990 Warsaw Autumn Festival
- Duration 2 min 52 sec Go to the genre: Excerpt from Andrzej Panufnik’s Violin Concerto | Andrzej Panufnik Collection Wanda Wiłkomirska and the Scottish Chamber Orchestra perform Panufnik’s Violin Concerto at the Warsaw Autumn Festival
- Duration 3 min 07 sec Go to the genre: Excerpt from Andrzej Panufnik’s "Piano Trio" | Andrzej Panufnik Collection Violinist Marek Moś, cellist Andrzej Bauer and pianist Ewa Pobłocka perform one of Panufnik’s early pieces
- Duration 2 min 54 sec Go to the genre: Excerpt from Andrzej Panufnik’s Dreamscape for mezzo-soprano and piano | Andrzej Panufnik Collection Jadwiga Rappé performs Panufnik’s "Dreamscape"; in an interview with a Polish Television reporter, she talks about difficulties associated with performing the piece
- Duration 2 min 34 sec Go to the genre: Fragment from a rehearsal of Andrzej Panufnik’s "Piano Concerto" | Andrzej Panufnik Collection An excerpt from a Polish Television documentary about rehearsals of the piece by Panufnik, who was an honored guest at the 1990 Warsaw Autumn Festival.
- Duration 3 min 44 sec Go to the genre: Documentary on the welcoming reception given to Andrzej and Camilla Panufnik at the Warsaw airport | Andrzej Panufnik Collection A Polish Television documentary on Andrzej Panufnik’s moving arrival in his homeland after an absence of 36 years
- Duration 24 min 22 sec Go to the genre: Piano Concerto | Andrzej Panufnik | Andrzej Panufnik Collection A Warsaw Autumn performance on 14 September 1990. Ewa Pobłocka is accompanied by the National Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Wojciech Michniewski
- Duration 1 min 29 sec Go to the genre: Interview with Ewa Pobłocka | Andrzej Panufnik Collection The pianist Ewa Pobłocka responds to a Polish Television reporter’s question about her interpretation of Andrzej Panufnik’s "Piano Concerto"